Although you may have the perfect office design plan for your new office space, your vision needs to be supported by some crucial nuts and bolts. Here are a few considerations you may have overlooked in your design prep that could save you the cost of future carpet and lighting renovations.
1. Coordinate all colors within the office, meaning all carpets, paint, fabric, and office furniture. In darker areas of the office, try to utilize brightly colored walls, carpet, or decor. In well-lit areas, cooler colors can be utilized.
2. Think about using uplighting or indirect lighting in your office to minimize glares and evenly disperse light.
3. To minimize stain and damage to your newly installed floor carpet, invest in plastic mats for under chairs and walk-off mats at entrances.
4. Consider how natural light and installed lighting will work together in your office space. If the natural light is particularly bright, you may want to consider the types of blinds or shades that will best fit your design aesthetic.
5. Level loop carpet is best for handling heavy traffic areas while cut pile carpet is softer for offices.
Make smarter decisions! Use MoveMyBiz.com’s decades of experience to form a complete strategy for your business move.